Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sunset ..... not again !


Oh gosh, I´ve been doing it again: photographing the sunsets !

I admit I´m monotonous with my latest pics but I can´t help it. All the sunsets are so beautiful and unique that I simply can´t stop photographing them.

So here it is: just another sunset. This one was taken yesterday, on Monday 12th May 2009.

I promise: next time it will be different since I'm definitely not the straight-laced and narrow-minded type.


The delta of Douro river filled with a dying sun light.





Model: NIKON D80
Date/time: 2009-04-12 20:46:40
Shutter speed: 2 sec
Exposure Program: Aperture priority
ND G 0.4
F-stop: f/16

ISO: 160
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: Did not fire
Focal length: 12 mm
Lens: 10.0-20.0 mm
Exp -0.3
Remote control.
Tripod
.



Maciek.

2 comments:

  1. Ależ nie! nie! Macieju, nie zaprzestawaj z zachodami! :) Nie pozbawiaj mnie tak miłych wrażeń. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadry powinny ilustrowac rozdzialy w ksiazkach o poprawnym kadrowaniu.Szacunek.

    ReplyDelete